- Using “Off days“ is a convenient way to define individual work models for more flexible/part-time employees.
- All changes made to “Off days“ will affect resource planning (i.e. the employee’s availability on specific days).
- Use “Quick search“ or “Extended search“ to filter for the employee
- On the contact page, click “Edit“
- Click “Edit“ next to the text “Off days“
=> A new page is displayed
- Using the “Off days“ chart, check all days on which, by contract, the employee does not work
- HINT1: “M“ indicates “morning“, “A“ indicates “afternoon“
- HINT2: each checkbox in each line represents 10% of the overall weekly work hours; more individual work models can be customized in the TEAMBOX database – please contact your support for more information
- At “Valid from“ set the start date for this work model – these dates can be set to be past, present or future
- At the bottom of the page, click “Add“
=> the contact details edit page is displayed, the off days are now displayed
- At the bottom of the contact details edit page, click “Save“
=> the off days have now been saved and any changes are recorded in “Off days“ > “History“ (“W“ = whole day; “M“ = morning; “A“ = afternoon)