- In order to encourage employees to record their work hours in the system, the “Work entry control“ can be (de)activated for each user. This means that, for regular intervals during the logged-in session, a pop-up reminder is displayed to the user reminding them to record their work hours for the previous day(s) in case they have failed to do so.
- Use “Quick search“ or “Extended search“ to filter for the employee
- On the contact page, click “Edit“
- Towards the bottom of the page, check “Work entry control“ to activate the reminder or uncheck it to deactivate it
- At the bottom of the page, click the button “Save“
=> Work entry control for the user has now been (de)activated