If you have individual vacation agreements with employees, apart from a year of service or age-dependent bonus, then an individual vacation entitlement per employee can be stored in the addresses.
1. select employee in the addresses and click on the link “Edit” next to the employee name
2. click on the link “Edit” next to vacation entitlement
3. the pop-up window “Vacation entitlement” will be opened
4. with a click on the green plus an individual vacation entitlement can be added
Note: If the vacation entitlement for previous years is changed, this and all subsequent years will be recalculated. Both vacation entitlement and available vacation may change in those years.
Tip: Vacation entitlement can be disabled by specifying 0 days.
- To ensure a consistent basis for all employees, always specify the base vacation entitlement here.
- If, for example, an employee becomes a member of the management and a vacation bonus is associated with this, the vacation entitlement does not have to be re-entered as a result, it is automatically calculated correctly.
- To ensure a uniform basis for all employees, the vacation entitlement must be entered here for full-time employees.
- If, for example, a full-time employee reduces his working hours or a part-time employee increases his working hours, the vacation entitlement does not have to be re-entered as a result, it is automatically calculated correctly.