- Card and CalDAV synchronisation on Android is only supported via third-party apps – none of these (as far as we’re aware) are free of charge. Thus, we recommend using the app “DAVdroid”.
- Open “DAVdroid” on your Android phone
- Add a new account by tapping the “+” button
- Choose “Login with URL and user name”
- Enter your TEAMBOX URL ending in “/dav” (e.g. “https://live.teambox.eu/dav”) and your TEAMBOX credentials
- Tap the button “Login”
- The entered configuration details are being evaluated
- Add your email account
Android expects the account name to match the associated email address so that calendar invites can be matched
- Tap your newly created email account
- All available calendars are being listed and can be subscribed to
- Clicking the cog wheel icon will display advanced options (e.g. for defining the synchronisation interval, such as a 4-hour interval (default value))
=> CalDAV has been successfully configured.
=> From now on, all TEAMBOX events will be displayed on your Android phone and can now be edited, deleted or newly created