- Using CardDAV means that address data from TEAMBOX can be transferred to CardDAV-friendly devices, such as devices operating with Mac OSX. Windows clients only support CardDAV in combination with EMClient (email client and calendar software for Windows 7).
- The addresses are being transferred to the device and are thus also available if the device is offline. Only original data can be transferred – any changes made to the data on your device are not transferred back to / synced with TEAMBOX.
- For each user, intevo (in the TEAMBOX basic settings) can define if only select or all data should be transferred. Using the default settings will only sync addresses labelled with ‘my sticker’.
- To transfer only select addresses, they need to be labelled accordingly in TEAMBOX using custom stickers, which in turn will be the new categories in Apple contacts (Mac OSX or iPhone).
- Please note that this module is subject to a fee – please contact your account manager for more details.
Steps Mac OSX
- Open ‘System Preferences’, open ‘Internet Accounts’ and once the list of internet accounts is displayed, scroll down to the very end to click ‘Add Other Account…’.
- From the list of options, choose ‘CardDAV account’ and specify the required details (i.e. your teambox short username, password and server address in ‘username’, ‘password’ and ‘server address’). Complete this step.
- To configure CardDAV on your iPhone, go to “Settings“ > “Accounts & Passwords“ > “Add Account“ > “Other“ > “Add CardDAV Account“.
- Specify the same details as above (i.e. TEAMBOX username, password and server). Complete this step.