Users can define the priority of each message (category) themselves.
- In the main navigation bar, click the “Messages” icon in the upper-right corner
- At the bottom of the page, click “Settings”
=> A new window opens up
- In the tab “Filter settings”, click the name of the module that you want to change the message preferences for (e.g. “Activities”)
- Within that category, choose the event that you want to customize the message for (e.g. “A milestone is … created”)
- Change the value of the ‘priority’ drop-down according to your preference (e.g. to “high”)
- Once your done, click “Save”
=> Your filter settings have been saved.