When creating a new or editing an existing calendar event, you can
- assign a category to the event
- book available resources such as meeting rooms or meeting equipment.
These can be defined in “Admin”.
- Go to “Admin” > “Settings” > “Calendar”
- At “Calendar categories”, ..
- add a new category by clicking the ‘plus’ icon at the end of the list
- define a category name and click the green ‘check’ icon to save your changes
- define / pick a “Colour”
=> the event will be coloured accordingly in the calendar overview once the category is being assigned to an event
- At “Resources”, ..
- add a new resource (same procedure as above)
- enter the “Description” to facilitate using the resource
HINT: new resources are automatically set to active; setting “Active” to “no” will keep the resource in the system but make it unavailable for selection (e.g. if a bookable resource is temporarily broken)
- At the bottom of the page, click ‘Save’
=> The calendar settings have been applied to the system.