Once the cost type, service and rate have been created, they must be combined in order to be used in the system (e.g. in time tracking or when creating a new estimate calculation).
- Go to “Admin” > “Services admin” > “Assignment”
- Select the new cost type at “Cost type”
- In the next column, click “Assign service” and select the associated new services
=> The newly assigned service will disappear from the services check list to the right
- In the next column, click “Assign rate”
=> The newly assigned rate will be striked through in the rates check list to the right
HINT: It is possible to assign a rate to more than one cost/service type
- To enable immediate change, please carry out a system reset:
- Click the cog icon at the top-right corner of the page and click “Reset”
- => Your user is logged out and logged in again and your changes take immediate effect.