“Settings” > “Agency organisation”
General Info – Settings Role
- Roles are used to define different levels of permissions (i.e. access and editing rights) in order to assign these to different users / user groups.
- Go to “Settings” > “Agency organisation”
- At “Role“, click the green ‘plus’ icon
- Enter the name of the new role and confirm your changes by clicking the green ‘check’ icon
- HINT: depending on which permissions will be linked to this role, the role should be moved within the list according to its level of permission, i.e. roles with the least / most permissions should be moved to the top / end of the list respectively
- At the bottom of the page, click ‘Save’
=> The new role is now available in the system.
General Info – Settings Department
- The departments created in this section can be filtered for in different sections of the system and also affect Controlling.
- Departments should be created in the same way as Roles.
General Info – Settings Function
- This feature is optional and may or may not be part of your installation depending on your customization.
- The functions created in this section can be used for defining the average price model depending on the person’s level / function and affects the marginal return and estimates. The actual price model is defined in “Employees”
- Functions should be created in the same way as Roles.