Per default, this page will view work package information based on your previous selection. Clicking the icon in the filter area will reset all filters to the standard setting (i.e. show all activities from all jobs that you as user are in charge of).
Tenants: If you use tenants, please note that the permissions for tenants in the Admin module may need to be adjusted.
Reset the filter or save current settings as my defaults
To reset the made filter settings and to get to the basic settings, click (normal left click) on the little house/box symbol in the upper right corner.
Right click to save the currently set filter settings as default:
1. reset filter to my default settings:
Corresponds to the normal click and resets the filter to the user default settings
2. save current settings as my defaults:
Saves the currently set filter settings as user default settings.
3. restore TEAMBOX default settings:
Deletes these customized user default settings and overwrites them with the TEAMBOX default settings.
- Go to “Activities” > “Activity list” and (optionally) expand the list of filter options by clicking the icon at the top of the page
- Use the different filtering options
=> The filters will immediately take effect and the activity list will only display the filtered information
- Only show activities from the specified phase(s)
- “Activity status”
- Show all, open or finished activities, or based on their milestone status
- “Person in charge”
- Select the person in charge from the drop-down, add more people the same way and remove them by clicking their name (once the filter has been applied)
- “Text search”
- Show all activities that contain the specified search string
- “From”, “Until”
- Filter by from and due dates
- “Job status”
- Filter by the job status as (custom) defined in your system
- Include or exclude any tasks linked to activities
- “Job person in charge (internal)”
- Filter by the internal person responsible for the job (i.e. “Jobs” > “Job management” > “Job overview” > “Internal person in charge”)
- “Job person in charge (external)”
- Filter by the external person responsible for the job (i.e. “Jobs” > “Job management” > “Job overview” > “External person in charge”)
- Filter by the (custom) defined attributes
- HINT: you can make these (in)visible by in-/excluding them as a custom column in your view