- TEAMBOX enables you to sync your agency calendar with other calendars.
- Unfortunately, different kinds of hard- and software operate differently, which is why intevo.websolutions has come up with the most flexible solution.
- Syncing is optimized or, whenever not possible, users can at least subscribe to the agency calendar to remain up-to-date.
(a) SUBSCRIBING to a calendar (one-way TEAMBOX > device)
Per definition, subscribing is a one-way means of communication. Calendar events CANNOT be edited on the device – this is only possible in TEAMBOX.
Subscribing is possible for:
- your own calendar events, (public) holidays and off-days
- all other TEAMBOX users’ (public) holiday calendars
- one other user’s (public) holidays
- TEAMBOX custom holidays
- Editing information is only possible within TEAMBOX
- Suitable software: iCal/Calendar, GoogleCalendar, Outlook
(b) SYNCING calendars (two-way TEAMBOX <=> device)
Syncing is possible for:
- Syncing your own calendar events, (public) holidays and off-days via CalDAV interface
- Any event added to TEAMBOX will be automatically synced on this device and vice versa
- Optional feature (subject to a fee) that needs to be purchased and activated
- Suitable software: iCal/Calendar
- Events created on the device will NOT be synced with TEAMBOX
- Events contain direct links – copy and paste the URL into your browser to edit the event
- Once you sync your calendar (e.g. Outlook) with a smartphone (such as Blackberry, Palm, etc.), you will have access to your TEAMBOX events from this device (one-way only)
- Events, holidays and offdays will be available for an unlimited amount of time using your personal calendar (iCal etc.)
- From Mac OS C 10.7 onwards, subscribing to events (to dos) is not supported by Apple any more